The Head of International Media Solutions (f/m) is responsible for our media services team and creates a competitive advantage by ensuring high-class partner management with industry and manufactures.
The media services team distributes diverse media solutions to our industrial partners. The team takes care of classical sales and key account tasks as well as the developing of suitable media-concepts.
Reporting Line: Chief Brand Officer
Travel Requirement: 10%+
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall media solutions business & teams
- Develops and establishes the strategy for our media services (digital & print) above all countries
- Drives forward and further develops our business model and relating activities in the market to ensure growing media solutions income
- Gives leadership and strategic support for new media solutions and state-of-the-art commercial opportunities & technical setup (adserver & DSP) towards innovative media solutions platform
- Is part of negotiations with industrial partners and ensures long-lasting cooperation and collaboration
- Fosters a framework for innovative digital marketing inside and outside our online shops
- Cooperates with technical experts and other stakeholders to ensure a higher level of automation.
- Makes progress towards best-in-class processes including full compliance with internal and external rules and regulations and drives process efficiencies.
- Monitors and controls calculations and models in the relevant distribution channels and further develop our pricing models and strategies.
- Monitors progress throughout the year and initiates corrective actions if warranted.
- Attracts, hires, develops and retains strong people. Top-grades positions to continuously upgrade skillset. Sets annual performance targets for staff and ensures attainment.
- People and change leadership – makes change happen and thrives on developing key talent to sustain scalable growth
- Digital native, strong focus on online / e-commerce
- Strategy planning and execution combined with strong result orientation and focus on online-data.
- Collaboration across departments through listening and influencing.
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Process orientation and continuous improvement attitude; Innovation affinity and willingness to constructively question existing approaches
- Experience in the application of modern processes, structures and analysis tools and bringing those up to speed
- Experience in state-of-the-art media and adserver tools
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- 5+ years of progressive / relevant experience in (digital) Media distribution or media agencies
- Strong track record in generating growth (cost-reduction / sales increase)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- 4+ year of people management experience
- Fluency in German & English
- Media distribution experience in the healthcare sector, especially in pharmaceutical industry or online distributors
- Ability to communicate in French, Spanish and/or Italian
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A very strong team performance and a position in a very dynamic environment – Europes fastest growing Online Pharmacy
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a good portion of pragmatism
- Long perspectives and great chances for personal and technical development