- Manage and coordinate all activities related to IT security and compliance
- Own and enhance our IT security and compliance strategy
- Adapt new legal and technical developments in security and compliance context (GDPR, PCI, GDP, Accountant Audits)
- Cooperate and align with other IT departments and teams like Quality Management, Infrastructure, Architecture, Legal, Operations etc.
- Derive and create security and compliance related backlog items for different IT teams
- Coordinate suppliers for security-testing and -audits and present regular security & compliance status reports
- We are looking for a pragmatic character with hands on mentality, able to realize new ideas and concepts fast
- You have at least five years of experience in IT security and compliance context?
- You have very good communication and presentation skills?
- Your English and German language skills are fluent, both spoken and written?
- You are a self-starter with a hands on mentality and strong negotiation technics?
- We are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer:
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A very strong team performance and a position in a very dynamic environment – Europes fastest growing Online Pharmacy
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a good portion of pragmatism
- Long perspectives and great chances for personal and technical development
Your contact person for this vacancy: Franziska Ziegler