- Develop and implement SEA concepts and ongoing management of search & shopping campaigns to achieve defined goals
- Daily use of your language skills
- Manage and control substantial marketing budgets for Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Active continuous development and optimization of campaigns and account structures
- Independent analysis and interpretation of performance indicators to identify further market opportunities and efficiency improvements
- Further develop tactics and identify new opportunities and channels
- Control and quality assurance of implemented measures in collaboration with your team, Content, IT and the relevant product managers
- We are looking for passionate and decisive “doers” who are able to quickly implement new ideas.
- You have already done some work in the SEA area and would like to delve more deeply into search engine advertising?
- Are you an entrepreneurial thinker with a hands-on mentality?
- Are you interested in learning more about further optimization functions in the bidding, feed creation, automation and many other areas?
- Do you have basic technological understanding and are interested in quickly finding your way around such topics as feed creation and the fundamentals of tracking?
- Are you a pronounced analytical thinker when it comes to evaluating performance data as well as experienced in Excel?
- Maybe you speak other languages in addition to English and Italian?
- We like lateral thinkers and people who think outside the box.
- A responsible position in a dynamic environment
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional development
- An innovative, data-driven, creative and rapidly growing company that closely networks with Google and Bing
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures
- An attractive and fair salary
- A central location in the heart of Cologne and a free job ticket for public transport
- A tabletop football table to help you clear your head
- Last but not least: a respectful and collaborative working environment
Your contact person is: Franziska Ziegler