Works closely with the CEO and a limited number of executive management members to provide complex and specialized administrative support. Enables the CEO and other executive management members to work effectively and achieve their objectives.
- Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer
- Department: Management
- Travel Requirement: occasional travel only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes full ownership and manages CEO’s and other executive management members’ calendar; ensures timely start of meetings.
- Follows through on open action items and ensures timely delivery/completion.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, routing and initiating appropriate actions or replying to correspondence.
- Develops and maintains an effective filing system; retrieves documents as requested; develops and maintains contact and contract database.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings for executive management when requested; prepares and submits expense reports as well as purchase requests.
- Organizes programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities, caterers, coordination of speakers and information, issues invitations, and controls event budgets; comprehensively manages logistics for executive management meetings and similar events; greets and provides logistical support to visitors.
- Handles highly confidential/sensitive materials and issues.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence; responds independently to calls and e-mails when appropriate.
- Develops impactful and high-class presentations from rough sketches; takes and transcribes dictation, composes and prepares confidential and sensitive correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Creates, maintains and updates database and spreadsheet files; prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Leads projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Works with high degree of autonomy and sets priorities in close alignment with management
- Communicates and collaborates well with others; interacts effectively with all level of the organization
- Establishes and foster key relationships; interacts in a caring manner
- Works well in a fast-paced environment; prioritizes and manages multiple, frequently changing issues
- Follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Works with a high attention to details
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant professional diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and etc.); computer/IT affinity
- Fluency in German; very strong English language skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in working with multiple bosses
- Strong Dutch language skills
- Experience with handling of legal matters
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A very strong team performance and a position in a very dynamic environment – Europes fastest growing Online Pharmacy
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a good portion of pragmatism
- Long perspectives and great chances for personal and technical development